Suunto DX Air/Nitrox/Trimix Dive Watch For Sale....New price: $500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tyoung302

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all,

I am selling my Suunto DX dive watch for $600, it is used and in great shape. It has been a loyal computer and I run it as a backup for my Shearwater. The watch is in perfect working order and Iam asking a low price of $600 for it. I hate to part ways with this watch but I need a little extra cash for the holidays, I hope this deal helps you out as well.

My location is Key Largo, FL; if your close I can meet you, if your far I can mail it. Let me know whats best for you. If you want call me at 320.fourtwozero.9289, or email at snowytony@hotmail.com. If you would like some photos just let me know and I can send you some.

Here are two links, if you want some info on the watch.

Amazon.com : Suunto Men's DX ELASTOMER W/ USB Athletic Watches by Suunto : Sports & Outdoors

Suunto DX Black Titanium - Suunto DX Silver Elastomer - Rebreather-compatible dive computer

Cheers,

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Suunto DX Air/Nitrox/Trimix Wrist Watch Dive Computer $500

Used Suunto DX wrist watch dive computer for sale. Watch is in great working order and has normal wear, no scratches or scrapes on screen. $500, Private message me or contact via email at snowytony@hotmail.com.
20151218_063931.jpg20151218_064019.jpg20151218_064104.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom