Suunto Gekko - Dive Download ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, OK, I do know some with RS232 but the problem with those is, that I can only log in as a Guest or limited access user.
Hence I cannot install the Gekko2Vyper. My father has a desktop PC with rs232 but that's quite a drive.

Is it possible to somehow use Gekko2Vyper on a computer where I am only logged in as a guest? I have access to university computers but cannot access or rather write to the Windows folder.

I know it works with the SDM, hence I only seem to need to crack the Gekko and then the usb adapter should do fine but until then I need to get it cracked on a rs232 pc.

sorry about the nuiscance!

Hi CIBDiving!
Is it just me or are all the downloads fromyour Site gone? Just wanted to redo the Gekko2Vyper magic and couldn't download :(

i recently purchased a gecko also and would love to get a copy of that software.. the link doesn't seem to be working..

besides your program and a connection cable.. will i need anythign else (suunto software)

thanks

You need the Gekko2Vyper and I would recommend the Project1 also (both of which I'd love to download again too :) ).

Other than that you need the cable, the Suunto Dive Manager (free from their website) and a Gekko :)

That's it.

divinglog:
If you need the files I can send them to you. But I'm also curious why they aren't anymore on the website.
Well, his title is now NA, so he has been given a "vacation" from SB. So maybe he took his "toys" away.

divinglog:
If you need the files I can send them to you. But I'm also curious why they aren't anymore on the website.

that would be great if you were able to send them to me.

do you have both including the project1?

thanks,

PM me and i will send you my email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom