Suunto Vyper 2 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From my memory, I would say that the Vyper strap will likely fit the Vyper2 (possibly not without a trim). That said, it is a different design, as the Vyper2 has a "wrist boot" (with the black button tabs and such). The Vyper2's strap is made to fit flush with the boot and has tabs that limit its motion.

I suppose you don't have a Suunto dealer handy there in Manila, or you could have them order one for you directly. I could always get one through my LDS and send it along to you, if that's what it takes. (You could contact Suunto, but I'm not sure whether they'd be of much help.)

From my memory, I would say that the Vyper strap will likely fit the Vyper2 (possibly not without a trim). That said, it is a different design, as the Vyper2 has a "wrist boot" (with the black button tabs and such). The Vyper2's strap is made to fit flush with the boot and has tabs that limit its motion.

I suppose you don't have a Suunto dealer handy there in Manila, or you could have them order one for you directly. I could always get one through my LDS and send it along to you, if that's what it takes. (You could contact Suunto, but I'm not sure whether they'd be of much help.)

Hey, ClayJar.

Actually we do have Suunto dealers here, but the prices here can be really steep; for example, the Vyper 2 is listed at close to $1000 (based on the current exchange rate), though usually sold at a 25%, but still pretty expensive.

Any idea how much the Vyper 2 strap kits run for at your LDS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom