Swamp Stompin Cave Trip 8-29-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, you caught that too huh? Just call me "sloppy seconds!"

See that Glen, I was his favorite and how he's stuck with you.

I have got to get into that cave!! :( :( :(

Yeah, you caught that too huh? Just call me "sloppy seconds!"

Don't get too attached Glen. He was just using me for my truck and boat. He will turn on you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Great report. I need to get back in there again. I shore nuff wanna see that new one too.

Great report and pics. Can't wait to see more.

Great report and pics guys.. Totally envious of that trip.

Don't get too attached Glen. He was just using me for my truck and boat. He will turn on you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Great report. I need to get back in there again. I shore nuff wanna see that new one too.

I'm working again, can't do weekday stuff! When do you wanna do a weekend trip? I've got the WCDC meeting next weekend, so I'll likely be at JB on Saturday, then Wakulla on Sunday. Weekend after, I think I'm going to try my luck at diving a paddlewheeler on Blackwater River, some freshwater wreck diving in low visibility ought to be fun!

I'm still waiting on YOU to come over with a bit of time so we can call Wayne up and follow up on that other lead for the cave north of I-10. I could have easily gone and explored that area on my own, but since you were there when we got the lead, I'm waiting for you to come along. Our diving has been good for you too. I've opened your eyes to the fact that there are caves other than in the Mill Pond :p

I'm working again, can't do weekday stuff! When do you wanna do a weekend trip? I've got the WCDC meeting next weekend, so I'll likely be at JB on Saturday, then Wakulla on Sunday. Weekend after, I think I'm going to try my luck at diving a paddlewheeler on Blackwater River, some freshwater wreck diving in low visibility ought to be fun!

I'm still waiting on YOU to come over with a bit of time so we can call Wayne up and follow up on that other lead for the cave north of I-10. I could have easily gone and explored that area on my own, but since you were there when we got the lead, I'm waiting for you to come along. Our diving has been good for you too. I've opened your eyes to the fact that there are caves other than in the Mill Pond :p

You bet. Just busting your chops. I may be that way this weekend, but two after that (Sept. 19 and 20) I am going that way for sure. Let's try to get with him then. Hopefully some cooler weather is on its way too.

Here is the some video from Saturday. It is hard to hold that heavy camera and strobes in tight places, so the video sucks...but it gives you a little idea of the dives.

[vimeo]6353946[/vimeo]

Ok so since Glen and I are intro and Mat and Stas are full...that sounds like a pretty good team for exploring...:D

I agree Denise...you Alabama girls just need to ride down and meet us Bubba's somewhere down here on the Redneck Riviera!

Ok so since Glen and I are intro and Mat and Stas are full...that sounds like a pretty good team for exploring...:D

You bet. Just busting your chops. I may be that way this weekend, but two after that (Sept. 19 and 20) I am going that way for sure. Let's try to get with him then. Hopefully some cooler weather is on its way too.

19th might work great, I've got something on the 20th already, but the Saturday could definately work.

This weekend, I'm diving JB on Saturday and Wakulla on Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom