Sweet.. diving show on OLN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wheezy, the show is supposed to be on OCN:
625 North Grand Avenue
Santa Ana, California 92701
Phone: (714) 565-3850
Fax: (714) 565-3869

Sometime either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I'll let you know once they call me with a time slot.

SUPER SWEET... can't wait to see it. Those big bass really are impressive.. where did you guys go (I'm assuming Catalina) or do I have to wait and find out???

I've seen some pretty amazing ones myself... and seen the boats coming back to the harbor (I don't fish personally, find it LAME... and the stuff don't even taste good)

anyhow... can't wait to see ya in action ...

The Italian Gardens (Catalina) onboard my buddies 36ft custom dive boat. There were only 3 of us there. Howard Hall was supposed to go too, but bailed at the last minute to dive elsewhere. I've got video of him at Italian Gardens too... you wanna go with us next time?

Sounds like fun.... pretty good spot to. Pretty much beginner though advanced in that one area which is cool... a little thick on the kelp for my liking but the marine life is amazing (can't stand eels ... dude.. they freak me out) but anyway. I'm working on getting some time to dive at all here pretty soon. Missing this last week of work due to being sick is not helping my non-dive time situation...

thanks for the offer.... such a nice guy MARIO... let me know when that time slot is.. I really do want to see the program..

best regards...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom