Sydney diver looking for some company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cam_snapper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there!

I'm an Advanced Open Water diver, about 60 dives logged, and I'm looking for some dive companions in the Sydney area.

My girlfriend dives, so we often go together, but at times when she's not available I'm seeking alternative companions. I do go out with various dive shops, but timing doesn't always work out, and also there's quite a bit of faffing around when in such a large group I find!

So, if anyone out there, ideally with all their own gear, is interested in buddying up for some Sydney diving, then give me a shout. Or, if anyone knows of good resources for finding buddies, then also let me know.

Ta muchly!

Cam,

First thing I can suggest is trying diveoz (www.diveoz.com.au - The Biggest Site for Australian Scuba Diving Info). That is the local forum, and has more local divers on it.

I don't know much about the scene in Sydney, but one option would be joining a club. It will provide you with the opportunity to investigate some sites you may not be able to find or access otherwise, and gives you the option of lots of other buddies. there are both shop and non-shop clubs around, so you just have to find the best one for you.

Back
Top Bottom