Talking About Pole Spears

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanEd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
If anyone in the Jupiter area is interested in talking about, and knowing more about pole spears, how to use them, how to customize them for optimum performance, and what they can really do then I encourage you to join me next Thursday evening the 21st.

For the last 2 years I have given lectures on pole spears at the Spearfishing Symposium in Ft. Lauderdale. I wanted to make this information available to people who were not there so I have put the two lectures together and will be offering a free seminar at ScubaWorks in Jupiter starting at 7 PM.

I guarantee you will learn more about pole spears than you ever thought was possible.

I hope some of you can join me.

Last edited:
If anyone in the Jupiter area is interested in talking about, and knowing more about pole spears, how to use them, how to customize them for optimum performance, and what they can really do then I encourage you to join me next Wednesday evening, the 20th.

For the last 2 years I have given lectures on pole spears at the Spearfishing Symposium in Ft. Lauderdale. I wanted to make this information available to people who were not there so I have put the two lectures together and will be offering a free seminar at ScubaWorks in Jupiter starting at 7 PM.

I guarantee you will learn more about pole spears than you ever thought was possible.

I hope some of you can join me.

The thirty-hour drive will keep me from being there. Make a video recording and u-tubes it so we can see it.

DC

A special MOD for Lionfish would be appreciated. No need to worry about ruining the filet or humane consideration.. just kill the fishey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom