Tank Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New tanks often sit up to a year or more waiting to be sold and sometimes at a discount... I know I bought mine a bit cheaper since they were a year old...

Now I don't know if the shop stuck it to you or not but... In your conversation with the dive shop

did you say, "we have a dive this weekend and got to get these tanks in spec regardless the price" or was it more like "we need these tanks ready so I need a quote" or something to this effect...?

Cause to me, how things are said make a big difference... as in, I take my car down to the local dealer cause I hear a noise in the engine... I tell them that I am heading out on vacation and I them to make sure the car will make the trip and do what they need to do to get it ready... I show up the next day and they hand me a 2500.00 bill cause they needed to replace a piston...

Now I would have preferred a courtesy call regarding the piston but I asked them to "get it ready" so maybe its my fault...

Thanks L, I let my wife take the tanks in--that may have been part of the problem:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom