TDI Cyprus shop suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WoodTurner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any suggestions from personal experiences for a good TDI diving center in Cyprus?
I’d like to continue my tech education/training in near future and was looking for suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

I did adv. Nitrox + deco procedures with scubatech in protaras. They are a great british shop concentrated on tech diving but not only. High quality gear all around and great instructor.
The course is done in the local reef for the shallow training and on the Zenobia for the deeper dives.
I recommend them very much

In fact i am returning in couple of weeks to do 10 doves to 10 different wrecks with them.

It all depends where you plan to stay in Cyprus. I mentioned TD diving Limassol if you are in that area. There are a number of shops in the Larnaca area too. I did my TDI Advanced Nitrox & Deco procedures with Dive-In Larnaca and did all my dives on the Zenobia. There are a few very cheap hotels behind the dive shop about 5 min walk away too. They also teach CCR. Tec Diving With Us – Dive-In Larnaca

It all depends where you plan to stay in Cyprus. I mentioned TD diving Limassol if you are in that area. There are a number of shops in the Larnaca area too. I did my TDI Advanced Nitrox & Deco procedures with Dive-In Larnaca and did all my dives on the Zenobia. There are a few very cheap hotels behind the dive shop about 5 min walk away too. They also teach CCR. Tec Diving With Us – Dive-In Larnaca
What’s your exerience with Dive-in?
It seems to me nobody can offer anything comparable on Cyprus.
Shops I had contact with had to organize an instructor, while dive-in has its own, and are fully booked in April.

I did adv. Nitrox + deco procedures with scubatech in protaras. They are a great british shop concentrated on tech diving but not only. High quality gear all around and great instructor.
The course is done in the local reef for the shallow training and on the Zenobia for the deeper dives.
I recommend them very much

In fact i am returning in couple of weeks to do 10 doves to 10 different wrecks with them.
Owner lady seems wonderful person and really dedicated and willing to help/assist.
However I can have about 14 dives on Zenobia most of them with the course, the rest as a guided tours, which aligns perfectly withe the direcion I want to follow - tec wreck diving.

Owner lady seems wonderful person and really dedicated and willing to help/assist.
However I can have about 14 dives on Zenobia most of them with the course, the rest as a guided tours, which aligns perfectly withe the direcion I want to follow - tec wreck diving.

Wait so what's the problem?
I asked almost all tech clubs on the island before booking. They were the most serious and helping when messaging them. They know their stuff.

Tell them Mark send you :)

Wait so what's the problem?
I asked almost all tech clubs on the island before booking. They were the most serious and helping when messaging them. They know their stuff.

Tell them Mark send you :)
I think I formulated my post wrongly.
Those 14 dives are offered by Dive-in, not scubatech. Well under condition to pass AN/DP with first 8 to 10 dives.
So I bit the bullet and booked Dive-in today :cool:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom