TDI Gas Blender/Advanced Gas Blender, Fremont, OH February 12/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance you guys have an extra pair of those pajamas with the warm footsies sewn in? I can't seem to find mine, and it doesn't look like you'll be getting a warm front any time soon...

MB:
Any chance you guys have an extra pair of those pajamas with the warm footsies sewn in? I can't seem to find mine, and it doesn't look like you'll be getting a warm front any time soon...

Some of the ice actually melted off of the surface at Gilboa in between dives on Saturday.

Air temp today was 50F. Was able to open the garage door and do a hot water rinse on some cylinders I was O2 cleaning without creating an olympic size sheet of ice at the bottom of the drive.

See you soon!

Chris

MB:

It was so warm that I went without a coat today! See ya next weekend dude!

MB:
You can borrow some of mine, I won't be in attendance.....Something came up for me

MB:

Mike,
It was good to see you again! What a brave soul coming north of the Mason-Dixon line in February!

Glad my wife's pajamas with footsies fit you. I'll post the pictures later.

bob

wb416:
What a brave soul coming north of the Mason-Dixon line in February!

Glad my wife's pajamas with footsies fit you.
The whole weekend it never dropped much below absolute zero! Tho I did have some doubts when the valves froze shut...

Eager to see the "booties shots" !!

MB:
The whole weekend it never dropped much below absolute zero! Tho I did have some doubts when the valves froze shut...

Eager to see the "booties shots" !!

"Booties shots???"

Did I miss something???

Kimber - ever oblivious....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom