tech fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for bringing up this topics. Actually, I've been using XS Scuba PowerJet and it's a good one with inexpensive price. I have been drysuit diver recently and my PowerJet can't fit anymore. I then moved to OMS Slipstream. I totally have no complaints on its weight but I guess my feet is too thick that the height of the fin pocket is too short and I feel squeezed sometimes the top of my feet. Yet, I totally impressed with it's weight.

Can anyone else suggest some other jet fins or similar with light weight?

Thanks all.

I then moved to OMS Slipstream. I totally have no complaints on its weight but I guess my feet is too thick that the height of the fin pocket is too short and I feel squeezed sometimes the top of my feet

I got a pair of Slipstreams first, and while the fit of the foot pocket was better (to me) than Jets, they're still a bit tight across the top of my foot. I now dive a pair of Hollis F1 fins. Foot pocket fits my feet much better. They do all kicks well, but they're heavy - I don't mind, but compared to the Slipstreams it's considerable.

Henrik

Thanks Henrik. I am in Hong Kong and Hollis is not available here. Anyway, I can go for Aqualung or scubapro if I want other options for tech fins. But again, seems no other light weight option..... thanks.

Dive Rite used to make their fins in Small, although they're out of stock for the time being. It's too bad the Slipstreams didn't work out for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom