tech was not for me selling all my stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any pics and a price on the doubles hollis wing?

Translation:

I am selling the following tech stuff. It is all new, or used one or two times:

1. Two Hollis DC1 1st Stages
2. Two Hollis 212 2nd Stages
3. Hollis Stainless Steel Backplate
4. Hollis Elite Harness
5. Hollis Solo Harness
6. Hollis 37# Doubles Wing
7. Set of Double 80 Nitrox Tanks
8. DUI TLS Drysuit with hood, liner, and boots. Boots are size 10 and I think the suit is a large

I live in Pocomoke Maryland. I would like to sell all of this at one time, but I know that will never happen because people always piece out sets like this after about a week of trying to sell it together. I am also open to trades. Although I should be posting pics of the gear in this thread to increase my chances of selling it, I chose not to. I will send you pics if you request them. You can text me at 443-365-7969. Something about calling my house, please leave a message.

Thanks,
Dave

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please keep your posts relevant to the topic. For those of you who have expressed concern over the posting style and the conditions of sale, please bear in mind that you buy at your own risk. Please do your own due diligence.

Translation:

I am selling the following tech stuff. It is all new, or used one or two times:

1. Two Hollis DC1 1st Stages
2. Two Hollis 212 2nd Stages
3. Hollis Stainless Steel Backplate
4. Hollis Elite Harness
5. Hollis Solo Harness
6. Hollis 37# Doubles Wing
7. Set of Double 80 Nitrox Tanks
8. DUI TLS Drysuit with hood, liner, and boots. Boots are size 10 and I think the suit is a large

I live in Pocomoke Maryland. I would like to sell all of this at one time, but I know that will never happen because people always piece out sets like this after about a week of trying to sell it together. I am also open to trades. Although I should be posting pics of the gear in this thread to increase my chances of selling it, I chose not to. I will send you pics if you request them. You can text me at 443-365-7969. Something about calling my house, please leave a message.

Thanks,
Dave

I think he means, "I do not have [cellular] signal at my house, so please leave a message."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom