Technical instructors in the Toronto Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would just like to suggest that if your interested in instructors qualifications with TDI and IANTD you can check their web sites and it lists the courses an instructor may teach. You can search by name or geographic location. Just remember it may not always be completely up to date.

www.tdicanada.com
www.iantd.com

:) :) This has been an interesting thread. I have done so research about tech instructors around the Great Lakes region and I have found that this area is very luckly!!!!!!!!! There are a lot of very good instructors teaching and diving in the Great Lakes. Reading this thread in some form or another everyone mentioned here all have very strong skills and are excellent educators. Yes, we all have our personal opinions, as we should, but there are a lot of good people in the community. There are very few regions with this selection (outside of Florida and maybe NJ). Take advantage of the talent and the great diving the region has to offer.
BE SAFE
Chet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom