Temp C-card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G-lock

Registered
Reaction score
I'm gonna do my open water referral in Florida and then I want to go dive in other places on the same trip, so the question is when I get done with the referral dives do I get a temp C-card or something I can use the rest of the trip till I get my C-card?? Thanx in advance, Jeff

G-lock once bubbled...
I'm gonna do my open water referral in Florida and then I want to go dive in other places on the same trip, so the question is when I get done with the referral dives do I get a temp C-card or something I can use the rest of the trip till I get my C-card?? Thanx in advance, Jeff

Yes you will get a temp C-card. Just take your picture ID and use the two as one. You should experience no problems. Have FUN.

Good Times.:D

raxafarian once bubbled...
you should get a temp card.

Is your instruction going to be through a dive shop? If so, take along their phone number when you dive with another op... allows them to verify your temp card, if they wish.

Good point. That is....take the phone number of the dive shop you cert with. I wouldnt be a bad idea to take their fax number either if they have one.

But I called ahead to the instructor doing the referring tests and asked him what he expected to have...

Just a thought...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom