Temporary cert??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got certified yesturday but only have my temporary. Can you dive anywhere on this or are there places who wont let you.

I'm suppose to leave on a cruise for the Bahamas on march 9th. Will I have any problems with diving if my card isn't in yet?

Thanks
Neil

No problem. Congrats on the cert - it must be tough to take your first dives in the Bahamas! Have fun.:wink:

I'm going to try to make a couple more in the next two weeks, but they will definatly be my first ocean dives. And I may have my card. How long do they usually take?

Neil

I'm going to try to make a couple more in the next two weeks, but they will definatly be my first ocean dives. And I may have my card. How long do they usually take?

Neil

From NAUI it can depend on how busy they are and how quickly and what method your instructor used to send the information in. Sometimes you can get them in a week. I think the longest I've seen is 3 weeks but I have to mail mine in through the university where I teach so there's some extra lag time for me in that system.

There's a chance the card could make it.
Ber :lilbunny:

If the card dose not make it, and the temp dose not work bring your mastercard LOL
Have a great time and dive within your training :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom