Texas Clipper sinking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy:
I just ran the city/st. names on MapQuest....well both are on my list of dives! :D

I agree, they are now both on my list, but Grandma lives in Florida so maybe I need to dive the O. first.

czzzaar,

Seeing your new avatar reminds me of the newst Geico commercial. The caveman is sitting in his therapist's office.

ROFL...love it!!!

FYI,

I'll be taking a group out there the 1st Monday that they allow diving. It's $155.00 for a two tank dive, air (the kind you breathe) is included. Nitrox and Trimix are available. We'll go down on Sunday and return Monday after the dives. Right now I've got about 15 spots left.

Mack, I sure hope you have a great time and make the Clipper a regular trip. I can't go until summer, but you can bet I'll be booking my berth ASAP! Let us know how it goes when ya'll get back from down there.

I received an email from Tim O'Leary this afternoon. Due to the EPA reviewing documents, again, the sinking has been delayed till the weekend of April 28-29, 2007.

....and on and on!!!!

There was a Texas Clipper booth at SeaSpace. It sounds like it will be great diving!

Road Trip!!!!!!!

Damn I look good in my new avatar....gee Hemlon you look just like me...Pete must be getting an early start with April Fools....:D

We made it back home it was good to see you today at Seaspace...looks like the Texas Clipper is in the future for Don at least:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom