TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TG-6, snorkeling in Grenada.

Attachments

• PC133366-32.jpg
    PC133366-32.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 27
It is a specific program. There's a free trial available. I think Photoshop/Lightroom now have comparable features, but I don't know what they are called.
Is it LR or Photoshop plugin, like most Topaz programs, or works as stand alone?

Is it LR or Photoshop plugin, like most Topaz programs, or works as stand alone?

Both, plugin and stand alone. You should get "PhotoAI" that has all of the tools that work together.

Naked. Using a housing will kill the purpose of snorkeling with a slim camera.
Just make sure you get it good and dry before putting in the housing. I snorkeled one morning thought I had it dried off well loaded it into the housing for a afternoon dive, fogged up the second I hit the water. 😖

Just make sure you get it good and dry before putting in the housing. I snorkeled one morning thought I had it dried off well loaded it into the housing for a afternoon dive, fogged up the second I hit the water. 😖
I always add silica gel bags into the housing for this purpose.

Yeah I do to, I guess they were over come.
I use ones stained with cobalt salts. They change from blue to pink when hydrated.

I use ones stained with cobalt salts. They change from blue to pink when hydrated.
I have color change ones now, mine go green to yellow, not sure about the indicator but you can microwave them to dry them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom