Thank You Wonderful Users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think a 5 year get together sounds GREAT. Next July sounds WONDERFUL. Maybe they would like to do it during mini-season???

Happy birthday scubaboard.
I hope that it lives to a ripe enough age to become annoying, just like I plan to. It amazes me how much there is too learn hear as well as untold hours of great stories and well... jut... er... sniff, sniff..
Thanks for everything, I love you all.

NetDoc:
. . . The Staff and Moderators of Scuba Board would like to take this opportunity to thank all 28,500 of our users . . .
And as a user, my thanks to all staff, moderators, volunteers, and participants!

I URL'd, I lurked, I finally dove in (began to contribute). SB feels a lot like our local dive club (only much, much bigger) -- I just came home from our monthly social and short of diving, there's nothing like hearing about another diver's experiences!

-Bryan Saint Germain

to the Board.

And thank you to the members that make the the best place to spend a SI.

Chad

PS. I will try to make it to a dive party next year if we can set it up. NetDoc....can I sleep on your couch? :D

Chad

Hi, just browsed around the board, and some good information and threads. Decided to join to allow me to search easier. Now decided to post, to get rid of the "You've never posted before" PM at the top of the page! Nothing deep to say yet.....

ho hum

p

Scubaboard helped me a lot when I was begining in this world of diving. In those times (2 years ago) I was really worried in not finding things for women (BC and suits) - I didn´t know anyone with those problems (my female friends don´t dive neither anyone of my family). So the section for women helped me a lot.

After that I became a more experienced diver with other things in mind - where to travel, learn different diving techniques and meet new divers - scubaboard gave me the answers too.

Thank you so much for all you gave me and happy birthday Scubaboard! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom