Thank You Wonderful Users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday and congrats to all. I do really miss the "old" ScubaBoard, but in any case I've learned and grown so much (even in the "new" Super Pete era)...
I do value this board so much. But if I could have one wish, it would be that we simply add some of the old board style and personality back and really make this beter than it ever was.

Thanks to King Neptune and NetDoc (Pete) for the way-cool community of cyber-divers!

Happy Birthday ScubaBoard!

This has been, without a doubt, the most valuable online resource about diving that I've found. One of the things that I really like is that it's a "well behaved" group. Life is just to short to have to wade through flame wars.

Great job!

Christian

This has been, hands down, the best scuba experience short of drifting in Cozumel. Thanks to all of you who have made it possible for Scbababe and I to meet some of the nicest people we've met thus far!!!

Tavi:
I remember when I could read all the new posts on the board each day.

I think that's been immpossible for quite a while now!!

So where's the party for the 5th B-day going to be??

I think a 5 year B day party is a great idea. How about in Florida? I was planning on diving there, and even spearfishing there next year. July would be perfect.

Scubaboard RULES! What a great community and a wealth of information. It has been a huge asset to me in so many ways. Happy Birthday! And with this #25 post, I now graduate to junior membership...someday a guru! Cheers.
:party2:

We will need to plan now for a ScubaBoard Bash in a cool Floridian locale! I like the idea!

Happy B-day ScubaBoard and thanks for all you guys who took the time and made this possible. You guys have made me a safer diver thanks.

Natasha:
I think a 5 year B day party is a great idea. How about in Florida? I was planning on diving there, and even spearfishing there next year. July would be perfect.
Hey! I might even be off from school and Roger and I could come too.....what a nice thought....

I'm in for the party, now where could handle all 24000 of us?

Well, we first need to decide if we want to have the party, and do spring dives, or ocean dives. Then we can come up with the place and start planning for it. Leesa it would be wonderful if you could make it!

Back
Top Bottom