Thank You Wonderful Users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoe..Your profile shows a join date of 2/27/ 2001.
Did you have a different name in 2000?

Nope same old name. I tried the search old posts but it won't pull up my first post.

Joe

Happy Birthday to us!!! The friendships I have made here are priceless!! And talking about diving too - it just doesn't get any better.

Becky

Natasha,
My search for old post only covers this year. But I have old PMs from last year. Any ideas?

Joe

scubajoe:
Natasha,
My search for old post only covers this year. But I have old PMs from last year. Any ideas?

Joe

Probably Tech Admin could explain it better then I could. Maybe try to shoot him a PM when you get a chance.

We had a data base corruption that truncated a lot of posts off of 2000. Joe you are user 24 (Natasha is 68) but your join date reflects 2/2001 which would be after me. So who knows! Somehow your data got wiped but your retained your old number.

Hey!

We had a birthday party - and I missed it!!!

Happy Birthday, ScubaBoard - thanks for all the great advice (and raucous laughter).

Cheers,

Andrew

We are taking the whole week to celebrate!

Back
Top Bottom