That's gotta hurt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The animal world, or in this case, the fish/underwater world is unpredictable. Expect the unexpected, and think worse case scenario.. oooooocchh

Bill:(

Charlie99 once bubbled...
The DIR guys can comment on the 3rd from last photo.

Somehow I don't think that's a DIR rig ... that dude looks like he's packing about 1,300 cubic feet of gas! Hope he's not planning to do any penetration in that getup ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

jrg once bubbled...
I bet you could count the number of times on one hand that that's happened to someone!

That would be 4 or less in this case, hahahaha.

*Steve Irwin Voice* CRIKEY!

that is funny, but not so funny sheisse...

after all those years of diving...ever notice that gnarly grill on those puffer's :confused:

man oh man...didn't you have that coming...

i guess now he can use that empty cavity in his glove as bait now

even though, as he stated himself...one should never mess with the animals of the ocean. no matter how big or small, unless you're willing to lose a digit or more :boom:

i wish they would've gotten some pix of the group that he was leading around. would pay to see the expressions of those divers. plus he said that it's a common area for bull sharks...sharks love blood pumping in the ocean.

Thanks, don't know how I missed that one. I have dove with that boat several times and just heard about the incident when I went back home for Thanks Giving. I'm just glad that I did not have to learn that lesson the hard way. Leave the wildlife alone.

Back
Top Bottom