That's right my nickname is Dumplin'. What is yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mm, OK a bit of background 1st, my Dads nickname is 'Crash' he was a fighter pilot in the AG and tried to fly a loaded Tri-pacer(ie small plane) over a mountain with 4 people with lugage in it...they said it could not be done, and they were right, so his flying buddies thought that the resulting wreck that almost claimed all four of them(they all made it) was funny, and in very typical male fashion, called him 'Crash' and it has stuck. So with that to live up to, many have tried to nickname me( i was named Dan, not Daniel, so i would not get one..) some really sad ones where tried, like 'Smash, Crunch, etc. but they never stuck. until a buddy started calling me by 'Dino', like Dano...and because i am sometimes like the flintstones pet Dino, it stuck..............so i am 'Dinodiver'....my 'danw2002' is my universal id, because one of my favorate cars is a 70 BMW 2002ti(which i still have) and i collect older BMW's.... have about 4 nice ones...yep a sickness for sure, just like my diving.....:bonk: :bonk: , but you know Dinodumplin'.....mmmm, I have been known to down some dumplin's in my time.....:boom:

My initials are M D and last name Dolson
Hence my log in ID: mddolson
I have no medical training , other than CPR, 1st Aid and O2 provider.
but I've been call doc, and doctor D,

I'm the senior instructor (certifed longest) at our shop and they found out I'm also 1/2 Mohawk Indian , so now I'm the "chief diving instructor" and I was once called "El Supremo" .(I liked that one)

Of course there was that one my father used when I was 17 and cracked up the car .(**** for brains).

MikeD
:blfish:

Natasha and Tasha are my nicknames. They have been since I was 13 years old. But my family calls me by my legal name most of the time, which I don't feel fits me as well.
My friends call me Tasha a lot now.
I'm really starting to like Tasha the best.

gedunk once bubbled...
Most of us guys do! :tease:

I hope you are referring to food and not our sweet AJ! :eek:hno: And you're complimenting yourselves by saying most guys do deserve cupcakes! :D I can think of other things you deserve. :mean:

Since everyone is telling there real ones I will share mine.

Growing up my Dad always called me Cowboy

My Grandmother still calls me Bubba.

Dumplin'

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
Hey now Dumplin' there is a lot more to that story than what your admitting!!
- Cupcake

Damn, I sure wish I couldv'e been there that night! :D

Well mine's simple, Mac, although the ex called me Dick, ... no my first name isn't Richard...hehehe...

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Since everyone is telling there real ones I will share mine.

Growing up my Dad always called me Cowboy

My Grandmother still calls me Bubba.

Dumplin'

OK, Dumplin', Cowboy, and Bubba ... I'll tell so you won't carry the burden. :wink: My nickname is Mona ... don't ever call me that! :whack: :angel:

"Oh my, you're the greatest"...."The Man!"...."Can I see you again?" and "What's that sweet smell?" (and if you believe all that then you'll anything)
The Man of Gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom