That's right my nickname is Dumplin'. What is yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
This is my public admission of my nickname that A.J. Shark (aka cupcake) shared with the board.

So now lets hear what everyone elses nickname is.

Chad

Darlin' and Sweetie are the only two I can think of..

...that I can mention on a "family board"...but I have gotten a few via PM :D

Still....I gotta... "dumplin" and "cupcake" bwahhhah ahahha aha hah aha ah ahhaha hah ahah a ok, I'm better now..

Ah, then yea I run into some problems as well. Ok one that's at least PG. My first "buddy" and I worked so well together because we knew two things intimately -- the anchor line buddy system and the Witchell Shoal. The two of us were completely obsessed with the wreck, and she is such a thing of beuty who could not be obsessed!! If we had a boat load of people who could do that dive, then that's where we wanted to go. If a site or passanger list wasn't set yet... then we lobbied for the WIT. Either one of us could draw you deck plans of this wreck (and it's been more than a year since I was there last). Which earned us the name ... the Witchell B****es.

I've been known as Cinderella since I was born. One of my grandfathers couldn't remember the name Cynthia, so that was as close as he could get.

Cindy
:princess:

I do not raly have one now but in collage it was bo short for Rambo..:armed:

While I was growing up, I was known as "The Schnatz"

Started in high school football as a loose derivative of my last name. The chants of "kill bhudda kill" struck fear into the hearts of the opposing teams ... LOL!

I gotta tell you guys, in the neighborhood i grew up in, you could get beat up for a lot less then being nicknamed "dumplin or cupcake." How did those nicknames come about?

Well they seem to think it is funny that I like to go and have Chicken Dumplins after diving.

And she crammed a cupcake in my face at our Pumpkin Dive.

Dumplin'

Back
Top Bottom