The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapunk-17055,
Too funny! I have close to the same shark tattoo as you. Mine is on the back of my shoulder. It seemed like a good idea after a glorious day at Cabo, and a few Waboritas. If my wife wasn't there it would have covered my back. I jokingly say my next tattoo will be a clam on my rear end with "I love Pismo Beach" printed above it.

And his. Going to have a larger set of shark jaws surrounding the shark and dive flag.

Nice one =) Glad to know I had a hand, however small, in corrupting yet another...heh.

I'll try to post a pic here.....

SS

Hello
Here is one I have had for about 20 years.
In case you can’t tell it’s a sea serpent.
Hope it shows up i'm not to good at this.

I have a diver down flag ripped along the edges with a skull holding a reg in his mouth right in the middle of the flag. This tattoo is located right below my solar plex. It is surrounded by the saying " LIve to Dive, Dive to live. I have another one on my left arm of a frog diving with scuba gear on and blue bubbles going up. It inspired me in Cozumel the last time I was there. I also have one on my back, right below my neck that looks like its tribal but when you look closely at it it is a diver. I was thinking about getting an eels rapped around my leg. We will see about that one. Good Viz, George:pirate:

"Minimum wage and PROUD!"

If you want something that will last a lifetime, get the clap.

Lawman once bubbled...
"Minimum wage and PROUD!"

Actually, not really.

I'm a college graduate with multiple degrees/majors (computer science, german literature) and work as an network engineer for a large corporation earning far and above minimum wage.

Are you being facetious w/ your comment, or are you actually ignorant enough to be serious with your comment?

Everyone knows a good tattoo is the key to upward mobility in a large corporation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom