The Canadian Seal Slaughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it happens, does it make slaughterhouse responsible? You've lost me again. Wikipedia and Youtube are not quite documentary material. But am I suppose to check your references?

Just because you see an animal being abuse on youtube, you would automatically blame the slaughterhouse and the farmers? I have heard of such term as "loose association" and "flight of ideas". But never expected it on the internet forum.

I also saw some footage of the Sasquatch on youtube so you better believe it:wink:

another anecdote that I know for a fact.

There was a guy from a big city (possibly Montreal) that had bought a nice property on a lake shore in a rural region. The guy was often harrassing local trappers. This guy had nice trees on his property. One day, a beaver came and started taking down one by one all of the century old trees. Suddenly, trappers were fine and he asked them for help. Of course, it took some time for them to answer his call, time to lose quite a few trees more. When finally one of them decided to offer his service, he asked the guy if he wanted him to use a cage (to displace it) or to kill it. The new owner told the trapper: I dont give a **** what you do as long as you get rid of those d*** ********** beavers!!!!!!!!! Funny how convictions sometimes are easilly forgotten...

Back
Top Bottom