The first night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies to my first posting. Knowing this board is here made it a lot easier going in. I told some of the people there about this forum. Knowing I have a place to go for questions & answers is terrific! So, I did okay! Only had a little fear when removing my mask under water and not using my nose! But my instructor was patient and I did it twice. So, now I have to read the next 2 chapters and STUDY. I'm still not crazy about full wet suits. I think I'll wait! Thanks for being there,
Dawn

Dawn,

I'm glad you survived the first day....You will love the next two modules! More taking the mask off....swimming without the mask. (something to look forward too) Soon you will have your C-Card and you won't have to flood that mask any more.....No more foggy mask! Well good luck with the next two modules. Keep coming with the any questions you might have.....Relax and have Fun!

Dive Safe....

Aardal
:peace:

Dawn, the rest is a piece of cake... it's always that first step that's the biggest.... congrats your practically certified!

Cool, you just keep on truckin' you'll have a great time.

Dawn... Welcome to the club. the first time I did it it was scary too. Specially in these waters (Cozumel). My eyes are really sensitive to salt water. So you can imagen in the beggining it was kind of hard.

Your mexican friend,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom