The food at Hotel Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We stayed there last year in November. The breakfast was great, lunch was OK but not great. We had dinner downtown most nights but ate there a couple of times and it was good. If you expect gourmet meals, you need to go somewhere else. If you want food that is good and convenient Hotel Coz will fit the bill. If you are on a budget, I don't think you could beat it. The food is plentiful and edible, not gourmet but you certainly won't starve. As others have mentioned, the drinks are included. I don't drink a lot but like a couple of cold ones in the evening. They are included in the AI. We liked hanging around the pool in the evening and having a couple before bed. With the diving we were usually ready to retire by 9 so overendulgence wasn't a problem. Everyone there is friendly and will take care of you if you play nice. Have fun, two weeks will go by quicker than you think. The only thing that goes by faster is when you're there!

We stayed there once, food was terrible and the beds were hard.
If you're talking about Wyndham, we found their food at the restaraunts really good, but the buffet was terrible. They had the best calamari I've ever eaten. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom