The name's Bond, James Bond.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well... possible it is, if you can take out the drysuit and have your tuxedo without a wrinkle and your hair perfectly arranged, this is other thing...

Take out the tuxedo and have it perfectly dry, if the drysuit has no leak, absolutely no problem... but I I think there will be some wrinkles here and there. Also, as far as I know, there is no dry hood, so your hair will get wet...

But considering the rest of the lies in the movie, probably this is a piece of cake... :lol:

Dry hoods do exist and they are about the same price as a wet hood. It had to be permanently installed on the suit though. Your hair still gets messed up (if you have hair) but at least it isn't wet.

My buddy gets his dry hoods from amron international.

Ok, so some of us got talking at my dive class, and we were wondering if it was actually possible to dive in full formal wear under a dry suit. I know it's really common in spy films, but could it really be done? It seemed to me that a tuxedo would get terribly rumpled. I suppose I could just try it, but I figured there are enough people on here that someone else already had the idea.

Peace!!

is that DIR? :popcorn:

how you gonna run your "pee valve line" through the tux and make it 'look cool' when you take it off? :rofl3:

how you gonna run your "pee valve line" through the tux and make it 'look cool' when you take it off? :rofl3:

Hmm good point, one I had not considered! I think when I do our fancy dress dive I'll have to leave it disconnected. :shocked2: So it will be a short dive, but then I'll probably get cold in the dress anyway before I'll need to use the p-valve!

is that DIR? :popcorn:

This is James Bond we're talking about. All he has to do is introduce himself, and some beautiful woman will gladly cover his p-valve for him.

Picture38.png

Did he read the topic on what to do when sharks approach?

:rofl3:

Did he read the topic on what to do when sharks approach?

:rofl3:
Probably not, seeing as hes not preparing to take its picture :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom