The POWERS THAT BE!!!! Please READ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Separate Forum? Nope.

Even with a separate forum, DIR/GUE will still get mentioned. There is really no way around it based on the questions people typically ask.

Besides, the current system allows DIR/GUE to be exposed to new divers; a very good thing.

As long as DIR/GUE is the only answer to every question from color to individuality there is no need for a section, the board is that section!

EZ, IMO people don't ask DIR questions, they get DIR answers (see above).

Separate Forum? no!!!

Even with a separate forum, DIR/GUE will still get mentioned. There is really no way around it based on the questions people typically ask.

this allows other to visit more spots and learn more through out scubaboard .
again my 2 cents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,and all the other initials, having their own section would be great by me. Some individuals on the board seem to feel they have to turn every discussion into a sermon of the benifits of dir.

seadog once bubbled...
,and all the other initials, having their own section would be great by me. Some individuals on the board seem to feel they have to turn every discussion into a sermon of the benifits of dir.

AMEN!!

I really think you all should consider the merits of the DIR system. Have you tried a bp/wing?

The real reason you are all frustrated about DIR being mentioned so often on the board is you are so dissatisfied with your own diving. It's like the bully making fun of the honor student...you are just so dissatisfied with your own level of diving ability that you have to take it out on someone else.

See you on the bottom! (oh..maybe not..I forgot about all the silt..anyway, good luck with that!)

:wink: :wink:

Diversauras once bubbled...
EZ, IMO people don't ask DIR questions, they get DIR answers (see above).

A lot of the questions that are asked seem to elude to DIR/BP by default. Someone might ask, "I need a durable, extremely streamlined BC that packs small. Any suggestions?". Naturally, DIR/BP will get mentioned. Unless they narrow it down by saying, "No BPs.", I don't see how you can not have a DIR/BPs response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom