The POWERS THAT BE!!!! Please READ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
The real reason you are all frustrated about DIR being mentioned so often on the board is you are so dissatisfied with your own diving. It's like the bully making fun of the honor student...you are just so dissatisfied with your own level of diving ability that you have to take it out on someone else.

See you on the bottom! (oh..maybe not..I forgot about all the silt..anyway, good luck with that!)

:wink: :wink:

<Sentence deleted> You attitude is that there is no other way. I have been happily diving for 35 years and I don't have a problem with how you dive, why can't you let others make their own choices <deleted>?

Diversauras once bubbled...

<Sentence deleted>. You attitude is that there is no other way. I have been happily diving for 35 years and I don't have a problem with how you dive, why can't you let others make their own choices <deleted>?
If I struggled to maintain buoyancy and ruined everyone's dive because I was a dangerous CF and silted everything up I would be hostile too. Let me know if you want to talk more about this...I think a DIRF or an anger management counselor would do wonders for you and the rest of the people in this thread.

Let me try this again :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Does everyone in this thread need a group hug?

Repeat after me...I'm ok...and you're ok...

When i seek advice on this board i do not specify who i wish to answer as i value all the members experience and opions. i also believe myself to intelligent enough to take/leave advice which i feels answers my question.With out the DIR/GUE perspective on various issues i feel the general questions on the board will miss out on a varied and colourful response.

Just my 0.02 pence

Regards,

MAL..

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Wave bye bye to this post....... you broke at least 2 rules in one shot! I'm impressed!

WW
...he was the victim of a hellacious troll. I can't believe he missed the winky dudes ( :wink: ).

O-ring once bubbled...

...he was the victim of a hellacious troll. I can't believe he missed the winky dudes ( :wink: ).

Of course he was but he was too far gone in his anti-DIR fervor to catch the winky dudes!

WW

Ok this is the part of scuba board I don’t like
I agree everyone should have there own idea and say but to be honest I don’t care who's DIR/GUE trained or not as long as they dive safely and stay off coral ect
This argument over who’s and this is (BS) and to say
"You're an idiot. You attitude is that there is no other way"
Is plan ridiculous saying that kind stuff hurts this board not the person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have the right to say how they feel like the DIR/GUE way is the way he or she Perfered way of diving!!
I think the diving industry as a whole could use some updates and incorporate a little of both to be honest, like more buoyancy control skills ECT.
Wings, vest, Jacket, Back plate, interrogated weight ECT all has places in diving.
I get tired of this game people use’s saying say (your stupid) just because someone has an idea or way they think is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why DIR/GUE needs its own section! Any kind of discussion about this topic can be moved into this section...and any arguments about this philosphy can then be moderated in the non-GUE section.

Unfortunately, in order to become part of the new GUE section...you have to weigh 120lbs, eat only all natural foods, have regular bowel movements, drink little cups of tea at lunch, your farts must smell like flowers, look down on other divers, and overall just feel far superior than people who are DIW!!

jepuskar once bubbled...
This is exactly why DIR/GUE needs its own section! Any kind of discussion about this topic can be moved into this section...and any arguments about this philosphy can then be moderated in the non-GUE section.

Unfortunately, in order to become part of the new GUE section...you have to weigh 120lbs, eat only all natural foods, have regular bowel movements, drink little cups of tea at lunch, your farts must smell like flowers, look down on other divers, and overall just feel far superior than people who are DIW!!
Other than the 120 lbs and the tea, I can't believe this is something you haven't latched onto yet. You would love trolling the non-GUE people...why not take a DIRF just for the troll potential?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom