The Slippery Slope...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are considering buying for one a slippery slope, what do you call it when your wife dives and she wants all the same "toys"....... a cliff????

Oh ya, when your LDS calls you and asks to use some of your extra gear because they have a "very" class, not only have you fallen off the cliff, you've hit bottom :D

Good thing all my $$ goes towards school- none left to spend! Wait...that's bad...

sambolino44:
Yeah, but, see, once you get all your gear, diving is really cheap because all you have to buy is your gas.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Thats the same line that got me here in the first place!

Comrade broke stroke

I really think that many get so caught up on chasing the next gear item or card that they that they forget to have fun or get good at much of anything.

I'm good with the now, the future will get here without my help.

Pete

fire_diver:
sambolino44:
Yeah, but, see, once you get all your gear, diving is really cheap because all you have to buy is your gas.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Thats the same line that got me here in the first place!
I *still* use that line on myself. :D

What slippery slope? :huh: I just placed a $258.00 order with Dive Rite Express. I do that every Thursday night.

Well...uh, I mean, uh, since I've been diving I do....(hangs head in shame)

What's the hand signal for "out of cash"?:D

Aquarianna:
Good thing all my $$ goes towards school- none left to spend! Wait...that's bad...

Amen to that, my bank account died after the cheap BC, regs and octo, I couldn't even afford a tank. Paying for school and my bicycles is expensive.

ClayJar:
Hehe, I thought hiking and GPS-related expenses were pricey.

Then I thought cameras and photography-related expenses were pricey.

Now, I think diving and gear-related expenses are pricey.

I suppose next I'll get into yachting, perhaps? :wink:
Try flying if you really want to blow some dough. I got into diving because it is so much more afforadable. Right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom