The two happest days of a boat owners life...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Beautiful! Maybe that's where the next SB get-together should be!

Nice Boat. I always dreamed of having a sail boat and just taking off for who knows where....Good luck.

Hank49:
Nice Boat. I always dreamed of having a sail boat and just taking off for who knows where....Good luck.
That is the dream, "and if we get lost, we just have to pull in somewheres and ask directions":D

:eyebrow: I am so glad all my friends have boat in different oceans for me to come and visit them in.

Wow! All these new "friends".... Allrighty then, bottom scraping party this weekend, who's coming?:wink:

Wildcard:
Wow! All these new "friends".... Allrighty then, bottom scraping party this weekend, who's coming?:wink:

You supply the pizza, beer, and the plane ticket and I'm there!

All teak inside and out. The inside is all good, the outside needs some bright work.

wow full teak, that is a jewel. Even the outside being teak does not make it an emergency to fix. Spent more time looking at the pics, fantastic. Any idea where it has been build? If you like teak work, have a look on my link in my signature

Congratulations. You'll have lots of fun. Other than she isn't as fast as a powerboat, she looks just find for diving, though you'll have to work out a few procedures for reboarding after a dive.

Back
Top Bottom