The view out my window(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not been to Scubaboard in over two years. I used to live in Texas but finally moved back to my hometown of Driggs, Idaho after having been gone for 28 years!

We bought 13 1/2 acres of the family farm and have been building a house (much of it by ourselves) for two years now and just moved in though there is much more work to be done on it. It's great not having to live in a two bedroom trailer house with 4 boys! LOL

BTW, my grandfather bought this farm 99 years ago!!! The barn (which is now mine) you see in the pictures he and his brothers built about 95 years ago.

Anyway, I was looking out my window a fews months ago at the beautiful view and remembered this thread, so I thought I'd post a view from my windows (and balcony) since I am finally back home.

The first picture is of Grand Targhee Ski Resort, then the other two pictures are panoramics continuing south.

Hopefully we'll get to do a dive trip in October when the boys are out of school for a week for Spud Harvest. Can't wait, haven't been in over two years!

Attachments

• Grand Targhee (small).jpg
    Grand Targhee (small).jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Panarama (small).jpg
    Panarama (small).jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 13
  • View from My Balcony (small).jpg
    View from My Balcony (small).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back