The view out my window(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I brought Jesse in to see this pic..very cool..I love rain!

Wow, that is a beautiful picture of the dark clouds and rain Uncle Pug. Oh how I miss that area. Lived in Seattle for a couple of years a long time ago. When my hubbie graduted from Physical Therapy school we went up there for job interviews but they didn't pay any more than SE Texas and the cost of living was 10 times higher! So I'm stuck here instead. :frown:

Love them both, Pug!

that purple sky is awesome. very nice.

Beautiful pics. Thanks for posting them.

Rain Rain stay away!

rain-on-them.jpg

Tuesday night, I was driving to Moses Lake, and watching the cells dump on either side of I-90 just like your photographs. I love to watch rain, as long as it's falling somewhere else . . . and we saw the same thing in the Caribbean :)

We get to watch the Puget Sound convergence zone in action all the time. This afternoon as the cells marched to the North, lightning was flashing between them. Quite exciting... but I couldn't press the shutter quick enough to catch it.

My husband and I were riding this afternoon, and it was exciting to have the cells pass overhead and dump hail on the arena roof. The horses used it as an excuse to have conniption fits. It was funny to look out the arena door and see it POURING on the lower ring when we weren't getting anything where we were -- truly microbursts!

Now if it will just stop raining in time for us to have decent visibility on Monday . . . my dive buddy has decided it's time to ram me head-on against my night-diving phobia :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom