The view out my window(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm having some visitors over too!

*edit to remove bad link

well, I guess there are beautiful sunset's everynight....but I'm only positioned to see them from my cabin every 3/4 days <grin> Well, sometimes I see them on sea day as well.

I only miss the cold at Christmas time....I still haven't gotten used to Palm trees decorated with tinsel and fake snow <grin>

I just got back from diving and this raining gyre is going on... really awesome and the picture doesn't do it justice. The sun is shining on Puget Sound and I have blue sky above me... but not for long.

The light portion in the middle of the clouds is the center of the gyre with the raining clouds in the back moving to the right and the clouds closest to me (upper part of picture) moving to the left.

The whole thing is slowly moving toward me.... I'd better go get my drysuit off the drying rack outside.

Back
Top Bottom