The view out my window(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here is the front yard.

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Is that Whister in the background?
*drool*

Some friends of mine just headed out there yesterday. I think I chastised them enough to invite me next year.

"Well, we need good skiiers that also know how to drink, so you're in next year!"

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
cause I work here!

Do you already WORK ?? I thought you were 19... :wacko:

Spectre once bubbled...
Is that Whister in the background?
*drool*

Some friends of mine just headed out there yesterday. I think I chastised them enough to invite me next year.

"Well, we need good skiiers that also know how to drink, so you're in next year!"

I can drink....don't know the first thing about skiing, but brewsky's are a different story....

I'll trade any of you ....a week in the snow (have only seen snow once - 23 years ago) in exchange for a week in Palm Beach!

This is the view from my office window.

View from office front door looking down the street toward the ocean (2 blocks away) yesterday

kjunheart once bubbled...
I'll trade any of you ....a week in the snow (have only seen snow once - 23 years ago) in exchange for a week in Palm Beach!

Deal! We still got over a foot on the ground. And that's after all the melting...

-Roman.

then had to drive back to Houston.....alas

aan.sized.jpg

You know as much as I have fallen in love with diving, there is nothing like waking up in the mountains. I think skiing will always be my first love for that reason. Only my trip to Hawaii last March rivals the views i have seen in the mountains...like Lake Tahoe.

Just in case someone wasn't sure that was sunset over Waikiki and not Lake Tahoe. I wish I had those pictures scanned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom