The Zeagle Zena note

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sotos once bubbled...
Using a weight belt with any Zeagle BCD is like going off-road rally with your brand new luxury car!

:thumb:

I can't agree. Distributing weight between BCD and a weight belt helps you to take weight overload away from your spine.

I dive with the zeagle tech and I have 20 pounds integrated. Granted I am just a new diver but for now it is working for me.

Thank you:)
Is it possible to use weight belt with a zeagle zena?

I just got a Zena (LOVE IT!!) and for the first dive I used a weight belt --no problem. I couldnt wait long enought to get the bags, so off I went. Best investment I have made in the dive gear dept.

Thank you:)
Well, you had to put on the weigh belt on your waistline or on hips?

The Zeagle Zena is an awesome bc for women. You could comfortably intergrate 16 lbs maybe 18 into that bc. If you need additional weights you may consider ankle weights or tank weights. You may also try using steel tanks which would allow you to cut 4-6 lbs of weight from your weights. I have found weight belts to be uncomfortable and you may want to consider some of these other methods. I switched from an aluminum tank to a high pressure steel tank and dropped 6 lbs of weights.

I looking for a new BC to replace my much-loved but inadequately buoyant SeaQuest Diva QD. The obvious choice is the Diva LX, but I've also been shopping around.

So, the Zeagle Zena. Great fit, plenty of lift, one strange dangling pocket, three plastic d-rings. This is a problem, because I normally carry the following:

-- depth gauge (back-up for computer, lives in pocket)
-- small torch
-- buddy line (okay, I could live without it)
-- shears
-- small SMB/safety sausage
-- slate
-- stainless steel rod (pointer/tank banger)

Plus sometimes I have other stuff as well... a larger SMB, a reel, instructor slates, and/or a large torch.

What am I supposed to do, dive with a handbag?! Nice as it is, the Zena just doesn't seem very practical... but maybe I'm mistaken. If you own a Zena, where do you put your stuff?

Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom