Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've found some of the best possible family time with my kids.

On a recent trip to Croatia, we were diving the Peltasis wreck (max depth ~32 meters). I was slight in front of my buddy headed to the propeller and noticed a strap sticking out of the silt. Pulling it out revealed a brand new GoPro with a dive housing and LCD BackPac. I looked over the pictures and there was nothing identifiable. It looked like someone took 3 pictures on the surface, and lost it on the descent. Checking with the dive center and they didn't recognize the boat they were diving off of. It was pretty interesting to see how deep it got buried in one month.

Here is today's finds from me and 3 others, was a good day.

Dinner plate from HMS Blake from 1892-1895 when she was stationed here.

A free blown snuff bottle.

A nice crockery soda water bottle from the 1800s.

And some other goodies.

happy hunting,
ZDD:wink::D

Thanks Mates, I hope that this winter will be better. Last year we had little snow but too much wind. I am going to get in some metal detecting this weekend so I likely wont get out diving, I should be out again the following weekend though. Man I can't wait to be retire.
ZDD

I've haven't been on a dive yet, but when I do I hope I find little treasures

---------- Post added December 10th, 2012 at 08:28 AM ----------

I found all of these while diving

29106149.jpg

At first glance I was like "why did you collect all these stone lmao" a second look I noticed they were weights lol that's so cool, my favourite is the dinosaur!

Diving the Rivers of SC for the past 25 years for Fossils and Artifacts has been great, but you can also find some unusual items down there. I have swam across a golf cart, washing machine, cash register, new paper dispenser, and even ladies bra and panties. You just never know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom