This is a dick move...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it will end up as a magnet on my gun safe.
This is my rifle!
This is my gun!
This one's for fighting!
This one's for fun!

What’s worse than waking up after a party, and finding a dick drawn on your face?

Realizing that it was traced....

I ounce found some sun-glasses at the bottom of the lake. The nose was a dick. They were also covered in zebra-mussels.

It was locked on the line as a permanent arrow. I replaced it with a proper arrow.

I don't mind if someone uses this a personal arrow, but the permanent arrows should be proper arrows.
Likely the same person who likes to hang dildos on lines, attach a suction cupped back dildo to the grim reaper in peacock, and now put a fake skull across from the ledge with the deer bones at pothole. I’ve been told one of the main culprits is an internet famous diver I refer to as one of the kave kardashians.
I’m more annoyed at the fake skull in peacock. It’s just dumb and unnecessary. I’m there to see natural beauty. I don’t need reminders there’s lots of a-holes in cave diving.

attach a suction cupped back dildo to the grim reaper in peacock,

If you are talking about the one about a year or so ago I know who did that, he isn't the Kave Kardashians, in fact he barely uses social media. He found it between Challenge and Olsen on the Grand Traverse, and stuck it on the sign for a laugh.

Clearly the aim was to more easily recognize the arrow by feel in the dark...

Go with what you're used to.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom