this looks promising

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone up for diving the jetties in the next few weekends? This is the current water temps. And tides for the next few weekends.

04/09/2005 Sat 09:52AM LDT 1.3 H 07:04PM LDT -0.2 L
04/10/2005 Sun 10:11AM LDT 1.4 H 08:01PM LDT -0.3 L
04/16/2005 Sat 01:56AM LDT -0.2 L 03:08PM LDT 1.4 H
04/17/2005 Sun 02:34AM LDT -0.2 L 04:07PM LDT 1.3 H
04/23/2005 Sat 09:05AM LDT 1.2 H 05:54PM LDT -0.1 L
04/24/2005 Sun 09:15AM LDT 1.4 H 06:45PM LDT -0.2 L

Paulwall(SB'er from Louisiana - check Dixie Divers Forum's Trips n Happs) and I will be heading to Destin tomorrow morning. Hopefully, the water will have cleared up a bit. The waves are already getting small enough not to be a problem.

Pensacola water temps are reported to be in the low 70sF already :D

I'm always here for a jetties dive! I'm just a little late posting...I'm giving up on the springs with all of this rain. Going out on Splash this weekend since it looks like were're not making it to Cypress as planned.

Just give a shout if you want to dive PCB jetties.

You know, once I fix this cash flow issue I'm experiencing right now, I'm going to make it a point to do a drive around the state and dive all the different places yawl post about! I'm totally peaked with curiosity! :D

darcy:
I'm always here for a jetties dive! I'm just a little late posting...I'm giving up on the springs with all of this rain. Going out on Splash this weekend since it looks like were're not making it to Cypress as planned.

Just give a shout if you want to dive PCB jetties.
I have a thread going in the trips section. Plans is to dive jetties on saturday if the conditions look good.

CBulla:
You know, once I fix this cash flow issue I'm experiencing right now, I'm going to make it a point to do a drive around the state and dive all the different places yawl post about! I'm totally peaked with curiosity! :D

I keep saying the same thing about the FL's east coast and most of central FL :) Short of Ginnie, Blue Grotto, and Devils Den, I haven't seen anything you guys have to offer - reading about it all the time sure makes me want to give it a whirl though!

I know, I have so many friends in Tampa. I need to make a visit to them, and get some diving in down there. Then maybe cross over the state and visit some friends on that side for some diving. I smell a road trip, wanna come SBM?

jviehe - will check out the trips post for Saturday.

darcy:
I smell a road trip, wanna come SBM?

Definately - could always tag it on the back of the MegaDive if you want to hit more sites :) just let me know so I can mark vacation time on my bosses calender :D

hmmm. starting a new job. i wonder how soon I can start taking time off? they really like me, so I'll have to check into it! Good idea. Always thinking, that's why I like you.

Maybe I could tag along too, I really wanna hit up Devils Den.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom