Three Divers looking for a sharing buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is my pleasure to say I talked to DuckDive aka Mark today. We spoke for some time, didn't we? Well, he is our most welcomed addition to the Bonaire Trip. (Can you tell I like him) And he will be Walter's roomy, now that Walter also said, "Yes".
So about 5 more rooms left for Bonaire. Who's next?

:gorgeous:

Originally posted by Natasha
OK but with room for only two beds, who gets to sleep with whom? Should I just let them pair themselves up? Pete and Mike, in the same bed ..I don't know .. Pitty the person next to them.
They could push the beds together and then the question becomes - who gets to be in the middle? :tease:

Hey y'all,

If there's still room open for a single, let me know. I think I could use a little down time.

Tombo

(p.s. I don't snore)

Heya Tombo I just talked to Natasha on the phone and confirmed that I want to go on the Bonaire trip and also am looking for a share buddy. The girlfriend tells me I don't snore but I'm a sleep at the time so I cannot confirm. :)

If interested post here and/or shoot me an email at scubalnks@aol.com.

I'm heavily considering Bonaire as well.....now about 60% there (still counting up pennies and vacation days....good thing I own the company :tease: )

'Tasha...will know more very soon.

I'm still looking for a share for the Bonaire trip in September. If your interested and have any questions about me please feel free to contact me via this board or email at scubalnks@aol.com.

I don't really plan on spending much time in the room except to sleep and shower so I'm an easy share to have. :)

Scubalnks,

Sounds Great. I also got clearance from Big Sister and am glad to know we both checked out. I'll get in touch with Natasha and drop her a deposit this week.

If you want to contact me, call Natasha. She has my phone number.

Tombo

Thats great Tombo. I'm really looking forward to this trip and meeting everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom