Thumbs up for the Sundiver people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fnfalman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was suppose to go out this last Sunday on the Sundiver Express with cwhite66 who was visiting from out of town. At midnight, I got a call to go to work for some emergency stuff. A man's got to make a living, so I unhappily shagged my ass to work.

I called the Sundiver group and left a message that I got called out and had to miss the trip, and for them to call me so that I can make the payment. Regardless of the reason why I missed the boat, I had committed to the trip and the cost of the trip to the Sundiver charter. I talked with Julie and she told me not to worry about the payment. I was ready to make good on my commitment, but the Sundiver charter wouldn't take my money. That's pure class right there.

I agree. They treated all of the divers wonderfully and made sure we had a good time. Julie is a hoot and worth the trip herself. It was too bad you didn't make it. Maybe next time I get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom