Thur 8th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
You can't give up! Look to the losers for inspiration! They all have their own personal hurdles to jump through get to this point, yet somehow have managed to go through the motions. Just keep doing it. Just keep doing it!

Riiight... yawl keep losin.. I'm going to walk in a circle over here.

I don't want to join the plateau club, but I think I may be a founding member! Yikes! Been at this general weight since Thanksgiving!!!

Ack! Its not losing anymore! I'm steady at 150 to 155 range, looks like squeezed all my bad fat out and its not letting go anymore....I need some help, I think I'll go to GNC later on. Today I'm 155, up from 153 last week.

Finally broke the 200# plateau I was at for a month - I was down to 198.4 last week (Yes Jenny in spite of the stuffed fungus and fried combo platter) and 196.8 this week. Gota get down to the Keys more often, 4 dives per day really helped kick things into gear! A buddy of mine I haven't seen since August but was on the boat with me commented on how much I had lost - darn near 40# so far. Makes you feel good when other guys comment. Now, only 17# to go although I care more about loosing the gut and handles rather than a specific number and the toning I’m doing seems to be helping with that. I think Easter may be a good goal as I know the last bit will be slow going.

All right girls!!!! Unite!!!! Demand the guys have a bloat time every month in sympathy!!! We are assigning you guys a weight gain of 2-3 pounds. Start over!!!!

oh gosh Cheddar!

as if there isnt enough *****ing and moaning from the menfolk about how tired they are and how much work they do and how they need some rest.

you want to give them an actual medical reason to carry out the drama :D

almitywife:
you want to give them an actual medical reason to carry out the drama :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Ok let's make up a name for it...
Symptoms:
gottahavethe biggerbetteroneitis
reallyhoneyididn'teventhinkofitderma
needarewardeverytimeIputadishinthesinkolopectomy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back