Thurs 8th March Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am up a half pound. This is so frustrating. I have been trying to lose these last few pounds for so long.
Now, I have to admit I did lose few weeks ago with the fasting, lost 10, put back 5 almost immediately, and have now put back another .5. I am at goal+2.5.

Everybody, you are all such an inspiration and I am glad that ya'll are posting those pics and incredible weight losses! WTG!!!!!:yelclap:!

TheTrickster:
I've updated the spreadsheet and graph I've kept with my scubaboard weekly results

Lets see yours!

graph.gif

cool spreadsheet Trickster, are you willing to share your spreadsheet template?

LindaBluedolphin:
cool spreadsheet Trickster, are you willing to share your spreadsheet template?

Sure! - Please see the attachment!

Attachments

• weight.xls
    18.5 KB · Views: 54
TheTrickster:
Sure! - Please see the attachment!

cool! Thank you so much, I will modify it when I get home. With this aid and the thermometer ER sent me I will have lots of visual aids for my progress!

I'm down 1 pound for the week, for a total loss so far of 6 pounds since I started tracking on Feb. 16th.

I didn't even own a scale until I got one last month to join in on the challenges/weigh-ins. That, combined with keeping a food diary to track calories, carbs, fat, and protein have really helped me be more accountable for what I'm actually eating.

WoooooHoooo! We have a winner!
Congrats to CoolTech!:wave-smil :wave-smil I'll be in touch with your shortly to get your prize to you!

As for me... another great loss this week! I'm surprised, as I wasn't that good this week! LOL I've gotta get back on the workout wagon... fell off a few days ago. Oops! I just imagine what the loss could have been if I were working out!

Challenge start weight- 267.5
Today's weight- 262.9
Last week's weight- 265.2
Loss for the week- 2.3 lbs
Challenge loss- 4.6 lbs
Total weight loss to date= 42.1 lbs!!!!!!! :D

Everyone is doing such a great job! WOWZERS! Keep it up!!!

Trickster... the pants pic is GREAT! How amazing!

Massive tidal swings this week ... from a high (and starting point last Thursday) of 235.4 to a low on Sunday of 228.6. I weighed in this morning at 231.4 ... a net loss for the week of 4 lbs.

For me that's a good week ... usually takes me about 3 weeks to lose that much. With the nicer weather and longer days I've added running to my exercise routine about 3 times a week, and I think it's paying off.

Two weeks till Cozumel. Not sure I'll reach my goal of 225 by then (I tend to doubt it), but as long as the tides keep going out, I'm OK with that ... I'll be setting a new goal on April 2 anyway ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Way to go Bob NWGreatful Diver

Well, we have been ceibrating the new grandson so I am up .5 for this week. 204 this morning. Darn, I was down to 202 on Sunday, I thought this would be a good week.

Oh well SWMBO is going to stay with the new mother so I will have a week of fending for myself. That should induce some weight loss!

I was also hoping for 200 for my check out dives, but the first set are on Saturday and I will be just shy of that. Everyone wish me luck. Water is 48 deg, so mask clearing should be a fun task!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom