Thurs 8th March Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doghouse... congrats on the new grandbaby! Good luck on the dives! And hey... that's a tiny gain for such a grand celebration! You'll lose it in no time!

Wow! It stayed at 155. But the good part is my body around the stomach, legs, and arm are getting more stiffer and hard thanks to muscle. This may upset my weigh belt problem on Saturday....who cares :), I'm diving, getting get wet, and have an AOW and Enrich certs.

It never stops amaizing me how everyone here is doing so well. Congrats to CoolTech on the 11 # win! I missed that earlier.

TheTrickster:
And Roy - gonna gain!? Didn't you say its diving season now and you were diving nearly every day?

I'm gaining in muscle. My pant size is already gotten smaller and smaller plus my legs are getting thinner which is what I've been trying to work on. Anyways, gonna go do some hard workout!

Cool spread sheet. I downloaded it too.

Anyway, I'm down 2.5 lbs this week.

It is so great to see everyone's enthusiasm. I'm down 2 pounds this week to 222, so maybe my exercise ritual has kick started things again. I certainly hope so :)

Well, I haven't chimed in for 3 weeks because I've been on a plateau.

Today, finally, I'm down 2 lbs from last week.

It is frustrating because I'm doing all the right stuff. Here's hoping the downward trend continues . . . .

TheTrickster:
I've updated the spreadsheet and graph I've kept with my scubaboard weekly results

Lets see yours!

graph.gif

Rich, that's a great accomplishment. And the rate you have lost it at, roughly a pound a week, means you should be able to keep it off. So many people crash diet and lose quickly, then gain it back. Great Job!

Tickster I have now made the chart my own, thank you so much you are Awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom