Thurs 8th March Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I copied the graph from excel into paint and saved as a image.

If you need any help - send me the xls file and I'll produce the image. (that applies to anyone :) )

If we have loads of people do it, we can combine the results and see the general tread for everybody..! (I do love numbers!)

TheTrickster:
If we have loads of people do it, we can combine the results and see the general tread for everybody..! (I do love numbers!)

Someone has to :rofl3:

The graph is showing up in my chart that I made from the spreadsheet, it showing a very nice slow consistent downward trend.:D

Thank you so much again Trickster :blinking:

TheTrickster:
I copied the graph from excel into paint and saved as a image.

If you need any help - send me the xls file and I'll produce the image. (that applies to anyone :) )

Rich,

How do you add in dates at the top and have them automatically become part of the chart?

Never mind, I just figured it out, LOL!

Ah, now your asking... :)

Right...

1) Right click on the graph and select 'Source Data'
2) A New window will pop up. Behind the window the data 'area' is now select, with the flashing selection
3) Move the pop up out the way, so you can see all the selected cells
4) Reselect the cells you 'want' so if you have added two move rows at the top, start there and drag (while holding down the mouse) to the til of the rows are selected
5) The source data window will update and reflex the new data
6) Click 'OK' on the source data window - your new dates and values will be added to the graph

Hope that helps

I cheated and just changed the 2 to a 1 in the Data Source window :)

Easier than dragging

Thanks again for this, it's really cool. Took a while for me to go back a year tho...

Awww, NOW it drops my weight today from 155 lb to 152 lb. I guess the body needed some weight lifting! Well, gonna rest today and Saturday and the rest of the week is fun diving. Too bad nobody close to me otherwise we all would have dive by now :(.

I just went into the spreadsheet and changed the dates and used my information. That worked too!

merxlin:
Rich, that's a great accomplishment. And the rate you have lost it at, roughly a pound a week, means you should be able to keep it off. So many people crash diet and lose quickly, then gain it back. Great Job!

Many thanks! :blinking:

I can't wait to see other peoples graphs!

TheTrickster:
Many thanks! :blinking:

I can't wait to see other peoples graphs!

I will have to find a way to hide, and password protect the weight numbers so all you can see is the downward trend. I am pretty sure I know how to do that. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom