Thursday 17th August, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:no :bash: :whack: :shakehead

bad El, bad!

well thats your challange for this week - haul your butt to yoga young man!!

i'll be nagging you more about this now, you know that dont you???

oh come here... let me give you a hug! (and then push you out of the house to yoga!)

Just a quick note that I broke a milestone today. I got below a certain weight (don't want to go into details) that I haven't been under for at least 2002.

fairybasslet:
Just a quick note that I broke a milestone today. I got below a certain weight (don't want to go into details) that I haven't been under for at least 2002.

Congrats! I know just how you feel. It is definitely inspiring to hit those milestones and surpass them. I just put on a pair of shorts I haven't been able to wear in a couple of years. I have plenty of old "skinny" clothes that I can't wait to wear again. When those eventually get too big then I can go shopping! :D

I finally uploaded a profile picture and avatar. I can't wait to update to "after" pictures in a few months. :sprite10:

wow - how good you be feeling... its those little milestones that give us the lift for the days it just seems too hard!

well today im wearing a skirt i bought about about a month ago and couldnt fit... i actually thought i hope i get wear out of this as i already seem a few pounds small for it!

a lady said to me in the office on Thursday "you seem to have lost weight around your face"... around my entire body was my thought but i replied with a big smile and thankyou for noticiing

wooohoooo - a new week for us to do better!! lets go team!!!

Nicely done almity, it's a treat when people notice. I had to punch a new hole in the belt today :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom