Thursday 1st March weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
:rofl3: Too funny, Linda! I don't eat dark chocolate either. Now, ice cream... it depends on the flavor and my mood. LOL :rofl3:

I was at work on Tuesday... I worked 8 hours, and never got a break to eat lunch. In fact... I was so busy, I never even got 5 minutes to inhale a sandwich or a bowl of soup!:shakehead I was passing thru the nurses station at one point and noticed a big ole bag of Hershey Kisses layed out on the "free for all" counter. It took massive amounts of self-control to not touch them! I was starving, feeling overwhelmed by my workload, and the chocolate was screaming... EAT ME! I'm happy to report that not a single morsel touched my fingers, lips, tongue, or any other part of me!! :rofl3:

Good for you, you are a stronger woman then I. Milk Chocolate Hershey's don't have a chance if I see them.

Not so wild about plain M&M's, but keep those peanut one's away from me I'll inhale them.

Hi all. Seems like a challenging week for most people. Me too. 4 weeks ago I started doing 30-40 min of cardio every day. Since I have no motivation after work, this means I am up at 5:30am every day to do this. I also added two gym workouts a week. Kept my diet the same for the most part as when I was losing weight regularly. So with all the exercise, I am still at 187 lbs. Which is down 6 from when I started with the previous 10lb challenge, but about where my normal weight was staying. However, the belt is a bit looser, and according to my ever-fluctuating scale, I've dropped 2 lbs of bodyfat. So I'm learning not to just rely on the scale.

I noticed all the restaurant dialog. I learned that it is OK to ask for what I wanted. Most places will gladly replace rice/potatoes with steamed veggies, or fruit for bread, or leave off all the sauces if you ask nicely. I just haven't figured out how to eat salsa at Mexican food restaurants without chips yet.........just spooning it in gets you weird looks!

So congrats to the losers and keep up the effort to the rest of us who are still in there trying.

wrong forum!

Well, i sustained an injury while doing squats in the gym last week and have not been able to work out since. Seems I have a pinched nerve in the back of my neck, that causes severe pain and headaches in my neck and head if i start lifting.... so i've been seeing the chiropractor all week. Not sure when i'll be able to resume working out, hopefully within another week.

I weighed in last night and am at 275. I have taken a before pic in my new kilt which was made for an actuall 52" waist measurement. I curently wear 44" pants size. We should be getting a scale tomorrow, if all goes well, that has biometrics built into it. Either way, I'll SEE the difference when I hit my target area. Viva la revolution! :D

Sorry for the delay, I weight myself yesterday, but didn't have a chance to get on to scubaboard...

I GAINED THIS WEEK! :no

This weeks weightin: 154.0lbs
Last weeks weight: 153.3lbs
Loss this week: -0.7lb A GAIN!! GRR!
Total Loss to date: 61.0lbs
Target: 150lbs (+4lbs)

Well all this jogging I'm doing, better pay off!!!

Off to drink my detox tea - speak to everyone soon!

DawgDiver:
Well, i sustained an injury while doing squats in the gym last week and have not been able to work out since. Seems I have a pinched nerve in the back of my neck, that causes severe pain and headaches in my neck and head if i start lifting.... so i've been seeing the chiropractor all week. Not sure when i'll be able to resume working out, hopefully within another week.
Sorry to hear that. Were you holding a barbell while doing squats? I use a machine for squats. You use weights but there is a shoulder pad.

Well, I didn't work out yesterday. My stomach was not feeling well. LOL. So I ate a light dinner and lo and behold, that lb I gained was gone this morning so I am the same as last week now. But I had lost another .5 before this week's weigh in that is still there. DARN IT.

My son's history teacher had a good talk with him and his English teacher is going to too. He cannot miss any more school otherwise he won't graduate. ARRGHHH!!

SORRY THIS IS A 'ME ME ME ME' POST...But!

I reached a major milestone today!

:monkeydan

I'm now a 30" waist - thats 10 inches less then when I started!

I went shopping for a pair of jeans and discovered to my delight I've lopped another 2" of my waist since xmas...

And not just one brand either (Hilfiger, Levi's, FCUK) - Decided on the Hilfiger pair as I liked them better...but woohoo!

Sorry, a little self indulgent :blinking: Everyone have a cracking weekend!

:wave-smil :wave-smil

woohooo Trickster! congrats on reaching such a huge MILESTONE!!!

posting for self indulgence is calorie free so indulge away!!!

congrats - well done

TheTrickster:
SORRY THIS IS A 'ME ME ME ME' POST...But!

I reached a major milestone today!

:monkeydan

I'm now a 30" waist - thats 10 inches less then when I started!

I went shopping for a pair of jeans and discovered to my delight I've lopped another 2" of my waist since xmas...

And not just one brand either (Hilfiger, Levi's, FCUK) - Decided on the Hilfiger pair as I liked them better...but woohoo!

Sorry, a little self indulgent :blinking: Everyone have a cracking weekend!

Hey, you deserve to brag!!! Good for you!! Congrats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom