Thursday 25th Jan Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. No weight lost this week ...But no gain either. And clothes do fit better.
Fav dessert: Jello Fat Free/Sugar free cooked chocolate pudding. Must be cooked with fat free milk. You could eat the entire box and be under 300 calories.
Not that I ever have you know..........

CheddarChick:
Ok. No weight lost this week ...But no gain either. And clothes do fit better.
Fav dessert: Jello Fat Free/Sugar free cooked chocolate pudding. Must be cooked with fat free milk. You could eat the entire box and be under 300 calories.
Not that I ever have you know..........

Try the fat free pudding cups, they are really good and much easier to prepare :D

talking about turning fat into muscle and bulk

i put this on the before/during/after pics yesterday...... hubby now lifiting 320lbs in squats and 260lbs in benchpress

i told him he cant get any bigger in the chest as im wondering if his drysuit will fit... might drag it out for a fitting this weekend

Hubbycompare-Nov06.jpg

Down one pound from last week. It sure is hard to be patient . . .

LindaBluedolphin:
Thanks Cool, but I am not the one who had a problem with measuring cups I think that was Fairybasslet.
Yep. That was definitely MOI. Anyway, for my birthday present today, the great scale Gods have me down 1.5 lbs from last week. Finally lost that 1 lb I gained after last Wednesday nights WONDERFUL dinner and awesome sangria. And another .5 lb as a bonus. Must have been that spin class last night.:11:

LindaBluedolphin:
Yes you did, and that is one of the first places I lose weight, and my face, however nothing short of major surgery would help my hips.
Me too. One of the workers in the gym even commented about my face getting thinner. And my boobs. They lost weight. But my big butt is still there.:rofl3:

Hi all not sure if anyone can join in but I have recently joined a gym with the goal of dropping 40 pounds. I head to the gym 3-4 times a week and see a personal trainer for 30 min during the 3 visits a week. Since I joined I have found that my weight has not changed but pants fit better. But I am feeling better, so here I go.

so here goes:

185 LBS and 40 to loose

Ashley

:happywave Ashley and EVERYONE is WELCOMED!!

looking forward to following your journey also... theres also a 10lb looser loser challange and if you havent done so already, take a 'before' pic becuase it wont be long be you will be showing us the changes!!

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom