Thursday 29th Sept, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice to hear from everyone again. I am happy to say that I am 2 lbs. slimmer this week. That makes a total of 12 lbs. since I joined you guys 2 months ago. Not bad at all I'd say. Thanks for all the great inspiration! :D

Colby - ive found photobucket works best. upload your pic there and copy the image code over to here

very excited to see the huge positive changes in you!

Who's up for a challenge? Who wants to race to see who can lose 10lbs first?
REady? Set ? GO!!!!!!!

Whoo hoo! let's go! Anybody else in??

Now we all know almitywife will win....

But I'm game ;-)

A few reasons why I know I will lose this wager
1) Men generally lose faster than women. At the spa where I did that contest over the summer and a guy won, one of the staffers said "Men always win.
2) Younger people lose faster that old farts like me. LOL
3) If you have 50 lbs to lose as opposed to 10 lbs, the person who has more to lose will lose it faster.

Now, if you want to go by who can lose 10% of their body weight the fastest, maybe I'd have a fighting chance. :D

Thanks Almity, I will give that a shot.

I'm not in for that wager, it could take me months to lose that 10 pounds at this rate, hahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom